你到底想说什么?
What are you trying to say?
Don't be silly.
How strong are your glasses?
Just because.
It isn't the way I hoped it would be.
You will never guess.
No one could do anything about it.
I saw something deeply disturbing.
我正忙着。
I am not available.
Never say die, it's a piece of cake.
Don't worry, you'll get use to it soon.
I know how you feel.
You win some, you lose some.
Don't bury your head in the sand.
我没想到你干得这么好。
I didn't expect you did such a good job.
You are coming alone well.
她的身材真棒。
She is well-build.
脑中的知识比手中的金钱更重要
Wisdom in the mind is better than money in the hand.
你看起来很清纯。
You look neat and fresh.
You have a beautiful personality.
我喜欢你以前的样子。
I like you the way you were.
你过奖啦。
You flatter me immensely.
You should be slow to judge others.
你认识她多久了?
How long have you known her?
一见钟情
It was love at first sight.
我要复习功课啦。
I'd better hit the books.
直言不讳
a piece of one's mind
他责备道:“不要把责任推卸到别人身上。”
He gave me a piece of mind, "don't shift responsibility onto others."
水火不容的生活
a cat and dog life
It was most careless of me.
It was quite by accident.
潦倒的生活
a dog's life